Thursday, September 20, 2007

We got here

So now were in one of the major cities in Tanzania--- We got in last night pretty late. Everybody seems pretty chill. Learning a little kiswahili as we go along. Havent seen much though because it was dark when we got here and then this morning we came right to peace corps headquarters for meetings/shots etc. Tomorrow were heading to the place that we're gonna have training for the next few months. Oh, and everybody is math/science education people. Sorry this one is so boring.... I mostly slept on the plane, or spilled things in my lap, hmm, didnt lose anything either which is a big step up from my last overseas adventure...

Ciao ciao for now,,,

3 comments:

June said...

Hey Bev!!!

It's Aunt June. Your mom forwarded this blog site to me. PLEASE make sure Pop, Jen and I get on your email list. Glad to hear that all is well in Tanzania ...take care and I love you.

pop and mimi said...

hi bev we love you. you will make a great teacher .. love pop

dar said...

hi bevy happy happy birthday i love you
i hear all is going well with you all is pretty good here! sports news phillies won the pennet therefore philly is going bonkers they are headed to playoffs . but eagles are really stinkey!! i had my wein surgery on friday 09/28 all went well your mom took me. my email dmurray@hotmail.com love dar